Well-Architected Review & Our Approach

Introduction

At High Plains Computing (HPC), we take AWS Well-Architected Reviews to the next level, offering a dynamic approach that guarantees impactful insights and cost-efficient remedies. Our seasoned AWS-certified professionals collaborate closely with you to ensure your AWS workloads meet the highest industry standards.

Team & Engagement

Our journey begins with a dedicated team of AWS experts, trained by the AWS Well-Architected team’s training and guidelines. We initiate by engaging your architects and engineering management to align our approach with your needs. You’ll receive a comprehensive questionnaire covering all facets of the Well-Architected framework. A Well-Architected Review is conducted based on each workload. Our team will help identify workloads within your organization.

Discovery & Assessment

We’re with you every step of the way. Our team is ready to provide clarity and examples to help you respond effectively to the questionnaire. The result? A wealth of impactful information on workload security, operational excellence, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, and sustainability.

Determine High-Risk Elements

Our experts meticulously assess your responses, identifying high-risk elements that require immediate attention. We provide a detailed report outlining where your current practices align with AWS’s best practices and where improvements are needed. Moreover, we extend an offer to remediate 45% of high-risk items at no cost, enabling you to leverage AWS credits for your Well-Architected Review.

Risk Identification

Once high-risk issues are identified, we take the lead in remediating 45% of them while meticulously documenting the entire process. AWS validates this remediation, and your team can address the remaining 55% of high-risk items and medium and low-risk concerns.

Process Efficiency

Our streamlined process typically takes around three weeks, with a commitment of 32-40 hours, ensuring a swift and efficient review.

Cost-Efficient Remediation

We offer a unique, cost-efficient model to address high-risk issues, a strategic move that can qualify you for up to $5,000 in AWS credits.

Valuable Insights & Improvement

By partnering with HPC, you’re guaranteed to enhance your workload’s security, optimization, and overall performance. Your AWS Well-Architected Review becomes a catalyst for significant improvements, setting the stage for a more secure and efficient future.

Social Share :

Strengthening Healthcare IT: A Well-Architected Journey for Insurance Claims Verification

Introduction In the intricate landscape of healthcare IT, an insurance claims verification company found itself…

Securing Credit Card Payments

Introduction In the fast-paced world of credit card transactions, ACME Corp found itself at the…

Large Scale Data Migration using AWS DataSync Agent

Introduction Panorama Inc.(pseudonym), a leading movie production organization, needed to migrate terabytes of data from…

Ready to make your business more efficient?